Fraser Explorer 2 Day Accommodation at Eurong
Two full days of fun and adventure on Fraser Island, led by an experienced local guide who’ll take you to see the very best the island has to offer. Departs daily.
A DISCOUNT APPLIES TO ALL TOUR BOOKINGS MADE ONLINE
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and marine transfers to Fraser Island
- 1 night ensuited accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- 2 full-day guided 4WD bus tours
- Buffet dinner, breakfast and two lunches
- Upgrades of accommodation available, please enquire for prices
- Swim in Lake McKenzie, the island’s most beautiful lake with its clear blue water ringed by white sandy beaches
- Explore Pile Valley and Central Station, a former forestry camp with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek which flows gently and silently through lush rainforest.
- Trek over Hammerstone Sand Blow and swim in emerald-green Lake Wabby
- Travel up famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach to see the coloured sands of the Pinnacles and the wreck of the cruise ship Maheno
- Stop for a swim in Eli Creek as it flows swiftly through the dunes out to sea
- Take in the stunning views of the island beaches and sand blows from Indian Head, spot dolphins, rays, sharks, turtles or even whales swimming in the sea below
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
- Tour picks up from Main Street Motel at approx. 7am destined for River Heads for the morning barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island.
- Tour will bring you back to the motel (or other prearranged location) approx. 6.30pm
Via Eurong you’ll reach the famous 75 Mile Beach where you will be introduced to the incredible Fraser Island. Enjoy your 2 days explorer adventure to lakes and rainforests in this little place of paradise.
Book your Fraser Island 2 day tours from Hervey Bay with Main Street Motel and be sure you’re getting the best deal around.